This workshop will show you how to avoid false and disastrous starts and enable you to develop an actionable Intelligent Automation roadmap that is best for your organization.
The desire to reap the benefits of Intelligent Automation is effecting every industry. Organizations are looking to use technologies such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, voice recognition, text mining, etc., in the hope of reducing operational costs while improving quality and providing for a better customer experience.
Intelligent Automation technologies can be used to automate, augment, advise and allocate work in order to achieve breakthrough operating performance. The key to success is understanding where, when and how to apply the appropriate technologies in order to achieve this outcome.
What You’ll Learn
· Understand how RPA, AI and cognitive technologies are reshaping the workplace
· Learn how to categorize processes and tasks so they can be matched to the appropriate Intelligent Automation Technologies
· Identify and prioritize which projects a company should pursue
· Establish an Intelligent Automation implementation method that focuses on RoI delivery
· Identify potential issues in projects before they start
· Create Centers of Excellence (CoE) that leverage organizational learning
· Understand and quantify the business and technical implications of decisions and be able to assess the risk-reward trade-offs