Dear HR Practitioner
How is HR technology changing the way people work?
What area of the HR function will be most impacted by emerging technologies?
In acquiring and implementing new technologies, what’s the one or two most common mistakes HR organizations make?
This workshop will focus on how agile, productivity-focused HR systems can empower people in a changing world of work
Human Resource Development predicts that within the next ten years, over half of the world’s office-based jobs will be disrupted or displaced by technology. These advancements in technology are creating opportunities in many industries and having a significant impact on traditional HR departments and workforce management practices.
What you’ll learn?
- Get ahead with insights on what’s coming in new technologies
- Understand the impact of technology on HR and workforce planning
- Learn implementation best-practice from other organisations’ journeys
- Use data effectively to inform strategic business decisions
- Identify the best HR technology solution for your company needs and budget
Who should be attending?
Directors and decision makers such as:
HR Directors/Chief HR Officer/People Director
Head of Talent/Learning and Development
Head of Transformation
Course registration will be at 08h00 on the first day with the course starting at 08h30 on all three days. There will be breaks for mid-morning refreshments at 10H30, Networking lunch at 13H00 and mid-afternoon refreshments at 15H00. The course will finish at 16H30 on the first two days and after lunch on the third day.